Great points in this short article. “An estate plan is the best love letter you can write to those you love.” Without one, “a court could end up deciding who takes care of your kids, state law determines who inherits your stuff, and the distribution may not be as you would want.” In terms of simplicity, “it is the attorney who does the work…they’ll guide you in identifying the questions you need to answer so a plan can be developed.” However, always seek professional guidance rather than drafting up a plan on an online platform. Get started now!
- The Importance of Having a Professionally Drafted Plan
- Proposed 99.5% Act and STEP Act
- Lay the foundation today to fully secure your family’s tomorrow! Free consultations and flat rates for most plans.
- 2021 Biden Estate, Gift and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Plan
- Crossroads Coming in Estate Planning