Be the hero in your family’s story.
Creating an estate plan today offers peace of mind knowing your estate will be properly handled in the future. A typical estate plan consists of several elements that when coordinated correctly can offer so many benefits:
- provision for your immediate family
- plan for incapacity
- minimize expenses
- expedite property to beneficiaries
- reduce taxes on your estate
- provide for an orderly business transition
- benefit a worthy cause or favorite charity
Affordable and Transparent pricing helps you take the first step.
The thought of paperwork and legal fees can be barrier to the important task of establishing an estate plan. For convenience, most estate-planning services include an affordable, flat rate fee.
An advocate for your unique needs.
Estate planning begins with understanding your needs. At the Law Office of David Watson, David listens to your priorities then tailors a custom plan for you and your loved ones. And as your life, career, and family grow, he partners with you to help maintain your growing legacy.
Your estate plan may include:
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Health Insurance Portability and
- Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Living Will(s)