So, the auction begins today with sixty percent of the proceeds going to Bourdain’s estranged wife, Ottavia Busia, and his daughter Ariane, the rest to a new scholarship at the Culinary Institute of America. Although Bourdain did some planning, one wonders if this is the result he would have wished for. Structured better, his estate could have left more protected for his daughter.
- Mistakes made when naming your Beneficiary of any Life Insurance, IRA, Annuity or 401k Plan(Avoid These Errors)
- Kobe Bryant’s Death & the Art of Procrastinating
- Catch My Morning Blend Segment
- The Importance of Both Spouses Being Involved in Financial Matters
- Secure Act and How It Severley Affects Your Estate Plan