What’s best for your business?
The Law Office of David Watson, LLC helps determine the most effective business structure when you’re ready to launch your new business. David listens to your business objectives and goals and can speak to the benefits and tax implications for the following entities:
- Corporation (Subchapter S or C)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Sole Proprietorship
Establish a limited liability company (LLC) for your business.
Often a great option for start-ups, entrepreneurs, and small businesses, a limited liability company (LLC) offers flexibility with taxes. The LLC combines the pass-through taxation of a partnership or sole proprietorship with the limited liability of a corporation. One of the most appealing pros of this structure is that owners are not personally liable for the company’s debts or liabilities. David can advise on establishing an LLC and include these services:
- Verify availability of business name
- Prepare and file all organizational documents
- Develop custom operating agreement
- Obtain federal tax ID number
- Obtain Articles of Organization
- Offer practical operating advice
Here to help.
David can help answer questions and clarify if an LLC is the right structure for your business. Contact The Law Office of David Watson, LLC online or at 414-491-3283.